Parliamentary Questions and Answers

Question 930 - Answered on 17th June, 2008

Tony Gregory: To ask the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government if he will investigate complaints that illegal traps are being offered for sale by a company (details supplied) in County Kildare; and if appropriate action will be taken.

Written reply. Ref No: 23253/08

Minister for the Environment (John Gormley): I have asked my Departmentís National Parks and Wildlife Service to investigate this matter and I will inform the Deputy of the outcome.

Parliamentary Questions

Join | Top | Home